We accept transfers from Licensed Federal Firearms License dealers, and our sales associates will be happy to assist you with your transfer. Just bring a valid government-issued identification upon pick-up. There is a $25 fee for transfer-in items.
How can we help you execute a firearm transfer?
- Fill out the transfer form on this page, or pick one up in your next trip to our range
- We will send the form to the original dealer for confirmation
- The dealer will ship the firearm to our store
- We will contact you when the firearm has arrived
- Bring us a valid government-issued ID
- Fill out an ATF Form 4473 here, or it can be picked up at store.
- Transfer fee is $25 (make check out to Bare Arms Indoor Range; we accept cash and credit cards as well)